Monday, January 9, 2012

DWMonday

The wall is the same as last week.  I was hoping to get at least one row on the OBW sewn together but it wasn't to be.

So here is a picture of my 2nd design wall.  It's the same as before Christmas except for the bottom left. The four patch rows I got together yesterday and the four flying geese blocks...

...I only need 104 more for my small treasures mini quilt. I snagged the picture from the All People Quilt web site. 

slideshow image

I'm not even going to comment on the rest of the second design wall who knows how long that stuff will be there.
I've already visited a few other design walls via Judy's.

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

snoozing puppy is so cute...

I'm with you -- I seem to not be making great progress on the quilts on the design wall. Your colors are gorgeous.

Julie Kaye from KS said...

What size are your flying geese. Must be small to need that many for a mini quilt. Wow

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I understand! Totally. My design wall may not change for months!

I love the OBW - it is breath taking!

glen

Vicki H. said...

I love that flying geese quilt, I need to check it out!

Melinda said...

Hopefully we will both have time to work on the design wall quilts this week. Good luck!

Talin's Corner said...

Now I know what I am missing...a second design wall. Both of them look fantastic (BTW).

Lynn said...

I love the little four patch border and flying geese units.

Mary said...

Your small treasures mini quilt is adorable. I can see why you wanted to do it.

Quilter Kathy said...

Your design walls are so beautiful and inspiring just as they are...enjoy!

Denise :) said...

I sure do understand about not having time to get to everything! The small treasures quilt is going to be pretty--your work is very colorful; I like it all! :)

Barb said...

What fun things you have going on....and well...we won't go into what all I have going on...gonna be a great year!