Yesterday was a very busy day.
It was like I drank a gallon of coffee.
(I did not).
I loaded and quilted a 2nd donation quilt top; the one with the red binding in the picture. I did a randomly spaced wavy line all the way across, took it off, reloaded and did it again in the opposite direction.
I've been wanting to try this and think it looks nice. The quilt on the left is the 1st donation quilt-it was the one I did to see how the new poles and track system on HQ work
(Annie wanted in the picture since Otis keeps hogging the header photo.)
****
I also put the borders on this little spring table runner.
| (22 x 46) |
I used an older April Cornell charm pack I had just sitting around waiting for just such a project.
I found the yellow (inner border) in the stash but had to buy the outer border.
I have the binding made from the same blue border fabric.
I also made great progress on the OB-Wonder #3
I always am amazed at how a project that hogs the entire design wall shrinks so much as the rows are sewn together. I have a tremendous desire to move all those un-sew rows on the right closer to the sewn together rows on the left. It's goofy... and I won't do it.... waste of time...
but I really want to.
Have you seen the t-shirt that says

yep I get that.
Oh and you might remember my Snow Bound quilt and how I wasn't happy with the quilting.
Well, I got it out and the quilting is fine. Apparently, it just needed to sit in a dark closet for 6 months.
I put it up yesterday and just kept looking at it and shaking my head as to why I was so bummed about it originally.
Oh and when I was getting Snow Bound out
this quilt came out too.
Remember My Apple Orchard?
GUESS WHAT???
The binding isn't sewn down!!!
I think I must have put this away around vacation time and forgot about it!!!
****
Oh and I gave both the dogs baths!
They are very sad to be smellin' all nice and clean....
but that is the price they must pay to live in the house with us people.
6 comments:
Don't those really productive days feel good! You got a lot done! All wonderful!
Wow!! You got sooo much done!! And it sounds like you had fun while you were doing it. As the kids say "you go girl".
I love getting to see Annie! She is such a pretty girl and now she smells sweet too! You really had a lot to share today...everything is so lovely. I love how your chain blocks on Snowbound have a secondary pattern...I'm gona remember that!
You are such a busy lady! I like the borders on the table runner. I have friends that need a t-shirt with the OCD quote, maybe my husband too.
wow lots done in one day. Love the progress on OB wonder very nice...oh the fabrics are just beautiful...I love the colors.
Very cute table runner,
guess you will be doing binding this weekend too?
enjoy the weekend
Kathie
You have been a very busy, busy girl...I need some of your energy...Love Snowbound and your charity quilts are great. Love seeing Annie!
Post a Comment