Monday, January 16, 2012

DWMonday

Here is my wall.


I have 4 rows sewn and the first 2 are sewn together.  Of course, the race horse in me would like all these rows together for next Monday's design wall! 
 I'm going to try but the goal on 'THE LIST' is to just get 1/2 of them together--there are 18 rows. 

Check out other design walls at Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara.

*******

This is an update picture from my previous post.

Sunday evening
TA-DA!
(and we're still married!)


The completed upgrade track and pole system for my HQ16!
  It is so smooth I had a bit of a learning curve with it.
The quilt loaded is a donation quilt for the guild so I'm not stressing  over it.
Now that we have it together and know how to do it.  It wasn't hard.
The actually doing it took hours....
well worth the time and  effort...
and did I mention--


we're still married.
 :)


Fun times, fun times.  Life is Good!


12 comments:

Jo said...

Your quilt is beyond my organizational level. It's a beauty but I am just not that patient to keep all the blocks in order. Love it!!

Quilter Kathy said...

You go girl! You can do it!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I keep saying how beautiful it is.

hmm. when you quilt on your longarm, does your quilt roll up on the end or does it just stay loose like that?

glen

Denise :) said...

Congrats on getting it together *and* still being married! LOL! Your design wall shows progress! :)

Bonnie said...

Great job getting the long arm back together. Is that what you did? Get longer rollers etc. Each machine and rollers have different feels. But yeah for new!

And, wow on your blocks. I doubt I have the patience to keep them organized either.

Judy D in WA said...

I agree with Jo...I hadn't thought about OBW that way but for me, that makes sense. ;)
Congrats on still being married. That made me laugh.
I wish I could update my frame to that one......some day.

Sue Daurio said...

What a beautiful quilt. Wish I had the patient to make one. Can't wait to see how far you get.

Unknown said...

Love the OBW - do you have a picture of the fabric it's made from?

Melinda said...

I am impressed that you are still married. Have fun with the "new" quilting frame.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Your quilt is gorgeous! I had to giggle at your still married comment!~ I say that whenever DH and I have to work on something too. LOL Have a happy day!

Pattilou said...

Love, love, love your emerging quilt.

Chris said...

WOW! your OBW is wonderful. Love the dog photos. keep them coming.