Thursday, January 5, 2012

I caved....


scrappy plate web logo.jpg
I have Cathy to thank blame for posting about it on her blog.  

FIVE DAYS I made it FIVE whole days.

(without starting something new)

 I do believe that is a new personal record for me.
I'm feeling pretty good.


I may just join
I'm feeling kinda crazy. 

It could be the handful (7,8, 10...) Hershey Kisses I just ate.
oink-oink

I'm still thinking about the second one, the first is a done deal. 

I've printed out the directions.




7 comments:

Denise in PA said...

LOL! I'm joining the same two quilt-a-longs! Couldn't resist.

Cathy said...

Yippe!! Woohoo!! Someone else besides me caved to a new project.

Judy D in WA said...

HAHAHAHA I'm not looking........
2012 is my year to complete UFOs and to start new projects and work them through to completion. And stay current with 2 new BOMs that I've already started. LOL

Darlene said...

I think you've just decided to add a little more fun to your quilting. You didn't cave. :-)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

LOL Don't feel too bad~ there are just too many cute things out there to tempt us mere mortals! ;-) Have fun!

Lynn said...

I'd say you did remarkably well to resist for five days. There are so many fun quilt alongs and BOM projects starting up this month. I looked at both of the projects. I've always wanted to do a dresden plate quilt, and I love the Schnibbles patterns. However, I can't commit to one a month, so I'll just watch all the beautiful projects everyone else produces.

Mary said...

I've caved some recently too. Enjoy your new project(s). I know I will enjoy watching your progress!