My 3rd One Block Wonder quilt and my 1st UFO for 2012. You can read more about it in this post if you're curious.
I've had a nice week between Christmas and New Year's, not a lot of sewing or quilting. But the break has been good. Paul goes back to work tomorrow and Meg back to school.
I'm kinda looking forward to the 'ole routine again.
In case your wondering we had a crazy, wild New Year's eve. I was so out of control Annie and Otis had to physically restrain me.
| (12:05 am 1/1/12 -5 more minutes and we'll all be asleep) |
The temperature on New Year's Day was in the 50's here. So we bundled up and went on a little "polar bear run" of our own! A nice 40 minute ride.
I'm going to link up to Judy's for the first design wall Monday of the new year!
fun times, fun times!
Life is Good.
11 comments:
You are the queen of OBW, you have made more than anyone else I know of. :)
How cute are you with the dogs...you all look partied out!
Cute pic of you and Paul. Frame worthy, I think.
Wow -- your one block wonder is awesome looking -- great colors! We had a pretty fair day here yesterday -- I think it hit the 60's. Crazy winter weather -- I think more normal temps hit us today! :)
What a beautiful quilt...your New Year's Eve was just as exciting as ours...LOL! Happy 2012!
What a beautiful one block wonder quilt! Our weather has been warmer than normal too. Hope you enjoyed your bike ride!
Lovely One Block Wonder! I've taught this class about 30 times so I know a good one when I see it! Aren't they addicting? I've made 7-LOL!
I love this OBW, even if its original owner didn't. It looks do-able for getting it done this month.
Your OBW is fabulous!!! I've had the same one on my design wall for 5 years.... yes! Five years! Just need sometime to put the rows together. Maybe that should be my first UFO for the year... VBG
It's nice that you were able to go for a ride... I haven't been on my bike for over a year :-( No fun by myself since Dan sold his bike.
Loved the photos today...from one extreme of life (relaxation) to the other (adrenaline rush)!!
Your one block wonder is coming along well. You look warm and comfy on the bike. I have a 25 mile butt, so short rides for me. My husband however went on a long lunch ride with his buddies.
Your one block wonder is beautiful. I have never done one but love the look.
Brrrr...I am freezing over here just looking at the great pic of you two on the bike.
Post a Comment