For all my whining about not piecing more tops, here is my design wall.
Edit: 9/1/11 apparently I deleted the original picture from my computer so I don't have LCQA design wall picture, here is a picture of it a few months later fresh off the frame.
blog and learn, blog and learn!
Edit: 9/1/11 apparently I deleted the original picture from my computer so I don't have LCQA design wall picture, here is a picture of it a few months later fresh off the frame.
blog and learn, blog and learn!
In my defense *wink* finishing this quilt is on my "Official 2011 Quilting Goals" list.
******
I finished a customer quilt today, using a new to me e2e design I'm calling Wiggly Greek Key. I practiced on paper and my white board for awhile to get the size and how to get the direction worked out.
I LUV the texture is gives and it was a fun to do.
I'm thinking of doing it on one or both of the 2 donation quilts; help cement it in my memory.
| the front |
| the back |
I used Connecting Threads "Tea-dye" in top and Bottom Line "Taupe" in the bobbin. I like the back as much as the front.
And in a rare moment of organization, after I got it done I loaded my sample piece and stitched out a little ex. of it.
And now to watch the Penguins....losing 4-0 in the 2nd.....OH MY. :(
....by the time I spell checked this the score is 5-0 BLAHHH.
******
HAPPY EASTER!
3 comments:
I love the design you used in your customer quilt...errr...what is e2e?
That quilting design is awesome. Sorry about your Penguins...I really enjoy Sidney Crosby...but rarely watch hockey any more. I think that's because you can't do handwork during a hockey game!
Very cool quilting design! And your LCQA top looks great!
Post a Comment