Dwirling from the back
This quilt named "Calming Circles" unless I can think of something better, was on my 2011 quilting goals list.
This makes 6 of the 11 original quilts listed done (well except for the binding on this one-gag)
Of course, the flimsy list is longer now and unless something changes, I will end up with more quilts to quilt at the end of the year than I started with.
Not how I wanted/expected things to go.
It is what it is.
I'm quite aware of how lucky blessed I am to be able to do all this sewing and quilting. Back when I was working full-time, I think I finished 1 top in 2 years. Egads!
But the year is still young and with summer and the nice weather I will not be in the basement sewing as much, well hopefully quilting as much and sewing less...
I also got the borders on the 1600 Jelly roll top I made a few weeks ago.
| 73 x 77 |
I still haven't put the bindings on the 2 donation quilts I finished....just kept moving the 1st one out of the way...I have to make something delicious and amazing for dinner. ( nah, just chili!)
And then HOPEFULLY I will sew on the bindings tonight, at least one.
6 comments:
Love those circles. I really need to get working on mine.
Love the swirling on this quilt. I have that stitch next on my list of things to do. Very pretty!
Love the circles and the dwirling, nice job!
Love the Dwirling - so effective. I see you have been busy as ever ♥
Love that quilting...perfect for those circles.
The quilting on your circles looks wonderful. It takes a gorgeous quilt, and steps it up to the next level. Great job
Post a Comment