The One Block wonder is still on the wall but it is almost together. I love it.
Just 1 seam left then the borders; I would have finished that last seam before heading over to my brother's for Easter dinner...
...but on Saturday Paul spent the day changing this:
to this:
He added a "tour pack" which is the trunk and the nice seat backrest for me! And so we went for an Easter Sunday ride for about an hour. It is much more comfortable than I thought it was going to be.
I was worried because we used to have this:
Woohoo for summer.
13 comments:
Diane, your one block wonder continues to fascinate me! :) Love the new look for the Harley; I know the Goldwing is the "creme de la creme" in cruising motorcycles, but there's just something about a Harley! :) Enjoy this lovely riding weather!
OBW is amazing!!! Can't wait to see it with borders.
One word for the bike--FANCY!!!
Let me know when you head out for WA state. ;)
Just beautiful, Diane. Can't wait to see what you do with borders.
Love the OBW. Makes me think of frost on glass....
Your OBW is beautiful! It's like looking into rippled water - which remindsme of summer and swimming...
And you sure bike in style!
The OBW is great - I am sure you posted the original fabric earlier but I am interested in what it looks like. I still haven't done an OBW but have the perfect fabric set aside for it.
Your quilt is just stunning! I'm jealous of your backrest. I've been on the back of my husband's different bikes for 36 years. Never had a backrest though.
Wow, the bike is wonderful. I'm scared to get on it. Did it once as a teenager and the driver went around the corner really, really fast. I haven't been on another bike since. I love the harley though and the sound of the engines is like no other. Have fun this summer!
Your One Block Wonder is absolutely beautiful! WOW! That's some bike...ENJOY!
Your quilt is looking amazing. Glad you got out to enjoy an Easter ride! Love the bunny pillow in your header.
Your quilt is wonderful.............. Looks like winter time. Don't you love it when a plan comes together?
Love the OBW!!! I cured the need for a backrest on Dan's bike many years ago. VBG I ride my own! LOL I got tired of having to wait for someone to take me for a ride, now I can go for a ride anytime I want....
Love the one-block-wonder. I'm still searching for the right fabric to make one myself since I have purchased fabric twice that just didn't work. Any hints on buying the right fabric?
Post a Comment