Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today

Meghan and I are going to a baby shower.  I posted a picture of the quilt I made before. 



I was reading Amy's lastest post and my eye caught the burp cloth tutorial on the side of her blog page.



 yesterday I sewed all day long and ............are you ready


The 2nd T-shirt quilt is together.......wooohooooo.  It measures 64 x92.  The first was 67 x 92.  Not bad for "winging it" with no pattern. 

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I just adore those baby bibs. You're going to have so much going to the baby shower. I love all those goofy games they play.........and who doesn't just love the baby things? SO darling.

Judy D in WA said...

Those are very cute burpies. And look at that quilt top all done. Amazing! Now I have to go meet Amy!!

Lynn said...

You've done a great job on the t-shirt quilts.

amy smart said...

The burpies are beautiful! Any baby would be proud to spit-up on those. :)

And i LOVE the t-shirt quilt! Awesome!