Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Snow Day

Where is my sidewalk?   It's there between the lamp post and the valentines day flag.  I shoveled it out last night at 10pm!  This is 7am and it's still snowing.
Here is the "view" out my front door after I shoveled it open. 

And these are out my deck door.
I shoveled a path to the steps, but you couldn't see the steps when I got there.  The snow is still coming down, only 3 more inches before noon. 
I think I'll be trading in my needle for a shovel today. 

Paul had to work last night.  
He just stayed there and slept at his desk. He has to work today too.  Just as well; I don't think he can get in to driveway.

3 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Take care of the back!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Brrr! It looks chilly! :-o Take care of yourself shoveling, lots of breaks and cocoa! ;-)

Love Of Quilts said...

I haven't seen that big of a snow since I was sixteen years old and lived in Ill.I don't envy you at all.