This has been my main focus for the week.
Clearing the sidewalk...
clearing the deck...
...not quite there yet.
And of course clearing the driveway:
Those are my tire tracks.....I got out yesterday....woohoo! I have just enough room to back out of the garage.
They're calling for more snow on Sunday night....
Today I'm getting out again; while the gettin's good!
4 comments:
Loving that snow AND the woods. Oh, I used to love the Snow Drifts, being cooped up inside. I know, I sound wierd but I used to like the snow so it would allow me to sew. However, when I was a little girl - many, many moons ago - they NEVER closed the school doors.
Hubby asked me this morning how you were doing. He wonders if you were buying your husband a snow blower for Valentine's Day. We are sure glad we don't have the snow this year. It's pretty but oh, it's a lot of work! Don't want any cave ins...
Glad you are having a fun outing. You certainly have earned it. :-)
That's so funny that your husband said that....I did tell Paul to get a snowblower (his Bday is at end of the month). Needless to say he was quite happy and immediately started to search the web....all local stores are sold out!!
So we may not get one this month but there is definately one in our future and I'm off the hook for a birthday gift.
The snow looks so pretty, but I agree, there is definitely too much of it.
Post a Comment