I was able to get a nice 8x10 wall frame for the Easter sampler yesterday. I had to go to a 2nd store for the frame for the applique piece. I ended up with a 8x8 desk frame. I had to remove the 2" border strip but in this case, I think; less is more.
5 comments:
They both turned out very cute! Your friend is going to be thrilled!!!
They both look great! :-)
Those look sooooo good. Sometimes it's nice to get out of the habit of bordering things with fabric, and instead frame them as the art they are.
They both sure are cute. Great frames!
Hi Diane, These both look so great framed! What a good idea. I'm currently making a mini quilt using one of the basket blocks and also love Kaaren's patterns. Please come by and visit my new blog I'd love to see you.
http://sideroadstitcher.blogspot.com
Post a Comment