Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Block a Days



I finished the Block-a-days for the week (3/29-4/4). 
I spent some time looking at all the blocks I've made-yikes the pile is growing.  I'm going to want to start playing with them when the design wall is free again. I have 25 12" blocks from assorted Christmas fabrics so that should be the first one I work on...


I started to put the OBW together last evening, only the first 2 rows are together. I'm taking my time so I don't get them out of order, nervous, nervous about that!



6 comments:

Cathy said...

That quilt is going to be so pretty. Are you putting it together half block at a time? You are going to have a lot of sampler quilts by the time you are done your block of the days. That will be fun for you.

Judy D in WA said...

You have quite a variety of blocks now. I think you will have some great sampler quilts.
The OBWonder is amazing!!!!

Jan said...

I really like your OBW blocks. It's very pretty the way you have it laid out. The blue and white is stunning! I just bought the book last week and can't wait to go find the perfect print for this quilt.

QuiltSue said...

OBW is looking great

Karen said...

The One Block wonder is looking good. I like the way you have the lighter blocks around the outside. Interesting layout for sure.

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the OBW project!