Here is the wall this week. I plan to sew the baby quilt together, this quilt isn't needed until April so probably won't quilt it just yet. The little applique block to the left is from Bunny Hill Designs BOM. I am in a book club and this will be a little "thank you" for our moderator, Marsha.
And finally I follow Kaaren at The Painted Quilt she has a First Friday Freebie, the link should take you to this past Friday's post about it.
And here is mine, just finished last evening.
I haven't done a stitchery project in soooo long. I really enjoyed this. And it was so sunny yesterday afternoon that I sat on the deck (with a sweater and a big hoodie on) and stitched for about 1/2 hour...heaven. I do miss my deck in the winter.
.
10 comments:
The baby quilt looks so soft. It looks like flannel, is it? And that stitchery project..I'm starting mine today. Not what I planned to do but I have to have it ready for Easter!! Again, I am saying Bbbaaaa!
The quilt is lovely....such pretty colors.
Did you like the book? I have it on my wish list at paperbackswap...I can't wait to read it. I loved her first book..
I keep seeing that block-a-long on so many blogs and I keep resisting... yours is pretty.
You have done a lot! The basket applique block is lovely, she will threasured it forever. The Easter redwork stitchery is so cute, I need to find time to stitch this one for me. Love also the baby quilt top. Have a great week. Hugs
Love the stitchery! Lucky you to be where it is warm enough to stitch outside!
very pretty fabrics in that quilt.
kathie L.
Love what is on your design wall today! And your stitching is so cute!~ I have it printed off, but that was as far as I got.. ;-) Have a great day!
Great design wall Diane; I was supposed to start the quilt along but didn't get to it. Glad to see your block. The Redwork, my favorite though.
The baby quilt is sooooooo pretty. Is there a recommendation on Half Broke Horses? I just heard about it last week...
You've really been busy. I like the way you blocked out the colors in the baby quilt. I feel really guilty, I won the jelly roll the first week of the quilt along at Moose on the Porch, but haven't made the block yet. Yours looks great. The Bunny Hill block will make a beautiful gift. I'm sure your friend will love it.
You've been busy again haven't you? I think your "Fearless Leader" will be thrilled with her squirrels.
Post a Comment