I finished the quilting on Spring Journey Sampler quilt--love it. 12/10-sewed on binding and began the hand sewing to back of quilt, this is going to take a few days, so much other stuff to do. Also yesterday, I quilted 3 of the donation quilts, 1st one all over stipple, 2nd-all over zig-zag, really like this will have to use again. I used a primary variegated thread on both of these. 3rd one looping circles all over, started with a pastel variegated but ran out so finished with a pastel blue.
Today I made the binding for all 5 quilts and loaded the 4th one. I'm quilting that with an all over curvy "C's" that I like so much as a filler, just making each 'c' a little bigger. I also cleaned up messy pile in sewing room. I was throwing backing leftovers from quilts that were finished in a heap. They were a jumbled mess. I pressed them and cut into strips for string quilts. I'm going out to dinner tonight with 2 friends, if I get home in time I hope to finish the 4th one and load 5th. Pictures will follow. No time today.
Edit: I got home around 9:30 (had a wonderful time) and finished quilting 4th quilt, loaded and quilted 5th one too! I forgot and drank regulare coffee after dinner, instead of decaf.
1 comment:
Regular coffee at night helps get a lot of things done. ;) Good job on so many quilts so fast!
Post a Comment