Monday, December 21, 2009

Design Wall Monday

This is the same picture as a few posts ago.  It will likely be the same next week.  If it changes, I'm being very bad; not doing what I should be doing!  

I think I'm finally in the mood to bake some cookies, so that's the non-quilting thing I'm planning on doing today.

I've also started the quilting on my Quilt Block Memories quilt (formerly known as the leftover/orphan quilt.) I'm giving it to me for Christmas (I hope it's done!-ha) 




3 comments:

Tamera said...

It's great to have a quilt for "just you." I have "My Favorite Quilt" that I cover up with. It's on my side of the bed, and when I snuggle on the couch, I send the kiddos to my bedroom to get "my" quilt.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

Judy D in WA said...

Everyone needs their very own quilt. Especially when curled up with a good book. Have fun baking cookies.....I think DGD and I might do that today.

Myra said...

I need to make a quilt for myself also... It is on the back burner still... 8-)
Hope you enjoyed your baking!