We spent the weekend at The Mount.
It was family weekend.
During a break in the activities Paul and I drove the 15 minutes up to Gettysburg. It was chilly and very overcast.
But we got in a short visit on the East side of Cemetery Hill.
The foliage is beautiful. This is a shot from the car on PA 76 right before going through the Allegheny Mountain tunnel on the way home.
We weren't able to head out until Friday evening as Paul couldn't take the day off and actually had to stay late. So although that meant we missed the Friday evening activities for family weekend.
It gave me some extra time at home.
I finished my little (36 x 36) community outreach baby quilt for the guild.
I also got the quilting done on my two Urban runners. I loaded them together on one piece of backing fabric. I wanted to take a picture before I cut them apart, but forgot.
I'm going to go make the binding now and hopefully finish them both today.
No comments:
Post a Comment