Monday, January 21, 2013

Slim the Snowman


Oh isn't he cute!  
A little washed out but that is my crappola photo skills again.
When Libby and I were at the Quilt shop last week.  Debbie wanted to show me a few of the samples she had made for the shop. Slim the Snowman was one of them.  You see last year when I was there, we got to talking about primitive decorating and fabrics and wool etc and I asked Debbie if she had seen Primitive Quilts & Projects magazine.  She had not so the next time I went I brought my copies for her.   Long story short-she loved it and became a subscriber and also started carrying it in her shop.  
Too cool.
I get the magazine, drool over every project, earmark 'em and then after a week or so I forget.  
Slim was in the last issue (Winter 2012). 
 Oh and I want to hook the rug in this issue too!  Actually I think there is a rug in every issue and I want to hook them all.....OK I'm dreaming now....


Tonight is guild and Rebecca Silbaugh of Ruby Blue Quilting & her mom will be doing a trunk show and then on Tuesday all day workshops.  I have to work on Tuesday and am sorry now that I didn't think to ask off. 

We've been asked to bring snowman theme quilts for display. I have 3 and Slim makes four.  

I just looked outside and it's started snowing.  
Appropriate.





2 comments:

Cindy said...

Slim is just adorable! Just too cute.

Jeanne said...

Love your Slim! He looks more proper with his scarf. LOL I love those magazines, too.