Friday, January 11, 2013

Dresden

Today I finally got the CW Dresden top together.

I have to put the borders on but for now it's down off the wall.  I am tired of looking at it...taunting me...

Chloe is 1/2 quilted!  
I am so happy to be quilting again!

All over freehand feathers. 
 I'm using Essential Pro 'caramel' thread and I have I feeling I'm going to run out.  I came upstairs to finish dinner and to order another spool!  If I order one, you know I will have enough on this cone to finish!!
   
********

Meg and I had massages today....oh my gosh!  
I think I need to do this more than every 5 years or so.

*******





7 comments:

antique quilter said...

I just LOVE your cw dresdens, beautiful.....
congrats for getting it all together. good luck with the border and finishing quilting the quilt, yup you will have plenty of thread to finish now that your ordered another spool!
Kathie

Cindy said...

Oh my word, Diane, your Dresden is GORGEOUS !!! Absolutely stunning!!!

Lynn said...

The dresdens quilt is beautiful! It was very smart of you to order another spool of thread, all so that you'd have enough to finish Chloe. Now, you'll have a spool for another project.

Jen said...

Beautiful quilt. Glad that you have your machine back and that you are working like crazy. Just curious, did you have enough thread?

Desley said...

I like how you did the sashing on the Dreden quilt.

Darlene said...

Beautiful, Diane!

Scrapatches said...

Your CW Dresden quilt is beautiful! Love the Dresden pillow in your other later post, too. Lovely work ... :) Pat