So I'm in the 'new bee's class' for the guild.
It's a fun time once a month on Saturday morning. I've made it to two of the classes in these last 4 months. So I'm batting .500-pretty good if I were on a baseball team.
The first class we made our name tag.
Then we made a little Halloween project-I missed this class but did mine at home.
Last month we did PAPER PIECING-in hind sight it was a fun class; while in the class I was stressed out....
gawd I'm bad at paper piecing.
The class last week I was all prepared to go to---meaning it was on the calendar but I really hadn't got my supplies together.
And then, as it always seems to happens in December-plans changed.
I spent the day with husband and Meghan.
It was a very good day.
I got an email from the New bee's teacher, Thea reminding us to bring our tote bags to the next guild meeting for show n tell.
So making mine has been on the 'to do list' all week and yesterday afternoon I figured it was now or never.
I'm not sure which is the front and which is the back-I like 'em both.
The block in the first photo is another Bl-a-day block (woo-hoo).
Today I MUST clean.
have to
no excuses
clean, clean, clean.
I don't like today right now
3 comments:
Good looking tote! Your group is doing some really neat projects. I need to clean, too, but I'm still putting it off as long as I dare.
I like your tote. I hope you were able to get the cleaning done. I have to bribe myself to get the cleaning done. You know, "after I do xyz I get to do a little piecing." Most of the time it works.
I love the idea of the New Bees classes! I'm not much of a paper piecer either, although I'd love to take a class in it to get better. I know what you mean about cleaning! I didn't like last weekend much - it was all cleaning and have workmen over - plumber, cable guy, etc. Took my whole weekend and I never got into my sewing room - harrumph!
Post a Comment