Quilting and sewing took a break for Christmas but I did make good progress on my Skinny Santa hooked rug.
| 11 x 17 |
I'm really determined hoping to get this done in January and I'm browsing E Bay for an affordable hooking frame.
My design wall still has this pieced backing on it.
I did find another leftover pieced 'chunk' in the closet to sew on. I'm hoping to get this together and actually get my Strings & Stars top quilted before 2012.
I've also started to think about goals for 2012 but unlike many who've posted, I'm still in the thinking about it mode.
Check out other design walls here
4 comments:
The back of that quilt will be as fun as the front!! Happy Monday! :)
What a colorful design wall. You're going to have a two sided quilt before you know it. Like your Santa too.
Love that backing! Very fun!
I sure do love your Skinny Santa. I'l have to find out what a hooking frame looks like and NO, I'm not going to start doing this too!!! :0)
I love the backing. It's sure to be a fun part of the quilt.
Post a Comment