Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Let it Snow!


(14 x 17)
I made this cute little stitchery piece in 2010.  It was a FFF (First Friday Freebie) from Kaaren at The Painted Quilt.
I sewed the border on, did some quick quilting on my dsm and finished it-even remembered to put on a hanging sleeve.

Now to update my 2011 list-another finish to add that won't be on the 2012 list-, have lunch and then see what else I can get done this afternoon.  





4 comments:

Talin's Corner said...

Very pretty stitchery.

Lynn said...

Let it Snow is adorable! I'm sure your 2011 finish list is quite long. It might take you more than one afternoon.

Judy D in WA said...

Like I said, a machine!!! I love this so much that my copy is printing right now. Thanks

Mary said...

Another finish! Way to go, Diane, and it's cute too!