Here's the string blocks on my design wall.
and although I can't get the picture to turn correctly here is Molly on her bed. This is where she stays while I'm quilting! You might be also able to see that HQ is too close to the design wall for me to use it easily. (as I posted about last time but didn't have pictures)
I need to take some time and seriously figure out this room and the arrangement I want. But too many distractions right now.
It will get done.
I may actually get Evening Shadows finished today or tomorrow. yippee!
Right now I need to get dressed and go take a walk while it's still cool out. I was doing really good with the walking routine and then that oppressive heat wave knocked the wind out of my sails. Yesterday and today have been wonderful, in the 80's and low humidity. I have the windows open for a bit of fresh air, will have to close them up later today.
1 comment:
My design wall is right behind my HQ too. I think I may have a bit more room than you though. It was the only 'free' wall I had~ the others have cabinets or windows. ;-) Love looking at the quilt on the frame and the wall! Happy quilting!
Post a Comment