Friday, August 6, 2010

Quiltathon Day 2


I sewed until about 10 pm last night.
I blanket-stitched all the Snow Bound blocks and even the 8th one I prepared and stitched as well. I really never thought I'd get those done in this 2 day time.
I sewed about 1/2 of the 2.5" squares together for my checkerboard border-not pressed yet. That's were I was last night when my eyes fell out! 
A good night sleep and today I'm going to get that border on the Morris quilt and plan something for the 16"/8" blocks.  Oh and I really would like to get the Jelly roll blocks out too.  Paul will be home for dinner but then he's going to my brother's to help install a 4' pool.  So he'll be gone again-as long as my eyeballs cooperate I'll be at this all day.
Sorry no pictures...I will take some and do an update this afternoon.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Wow, wow, wow you had a super productive day yesterday. Don't you just love it when you can spend an entire day at your machine. It's truly blissful - even though the eyes fall out. LOL

I can't wait to see what you accomplish today. Go Diane go!!!