I made enough for a 11 by 12 block layout. I had to pin a piece of batting to the left there. My wall wasn't big enough and the bottom 2 rows are on the floor. (which Annie made a little bed in twice..so I gotta get them together fast.)
ANYWAY, I decided to make it 12 by12..... Of course, I did, why would I do anything as easy and make blocks and stick with the plan.....sheesh.
So....
I cut some more and sewed them together and now it's so big I can't get it in one photo....
the colors in the 1st pictures are true.
I'm going to put one small border, probably 3" just to frame it and it should finish about 90x90.
10 comments:
This is awesome Diane! I LOVE the William Morris fabrics you used...the pictures don't do them justice!
I'm glad to hear your time out worked. Lint is very bothersome. Your curves quilt will be great! And queen sized to boot.
WOWSER! It's wonderful!
WOW!! That is a monster big quilt! But, it is gorgeous. This is the first time I've seen one of these done in something other than batiks. Love it.
It's loverly! Plan C is where I'm headed next. Boo, hiss but it has to be done!
Wow that is gorgeous.
Looks beautiful! I can't wait until they come out with the small drunkards path block for the GO so I can combine the two different sizes in a quilt.
That is absolutely fantastic. I think there is a curved quilt in my future soon looking at yours.
This quilt is looking great! Love the fabrics/colors/effect! 8-)
Oh, is this quilt looking good. I like designs that are circles. I like that you have some big and some small and some small ones part of some big ones. Lots of interest.
Post a Comment