Then I finished sewing the rows together on my crazy curves quilt. I originally thought I would just add 1 border (3" finished) as I did before on a the Black/white and Red one.
But when I got out the yardage I had for the borders there was enough of the light for a 1.5" finished inner border and a 6" finished outer border. It now measures 99" x 99"! Holy-moley!
Ta-da!
Tomorrow she has the day off work. We're going to go see Eclipse; been waiting for the teeny-bopper crowds to thin out. There's enough teenage angst on the screen I don't need to be surrounded by it in the theater!! heh-heh.
Thursday, Libby needs to go to a quilt shop or two for backing fabric for her One Block Wonder. I'm going along for the ride (am I a good friend or what??) I think she wants me to quilt it so I'll share a picture then. It's very beautiful....totally different from mine.
4 comments:
Oh, I love it! It turned out beautifully. Tell your quilt holders, "Thank You" for letting us have a picture of your quilt.
I do love this quilt.
I love how the CC turned out! So different from the BWR.
Loing it BIG TIME.........BIG TIME !!!!!!
Post a Comment