Tuesday, July 27, 2010

An Evening with Bonnie


Yep, tonight Bonnie Hunter is in the 'burgh and giving a lecture.  I'm waiting for Libby to pick me up, we're hooking up with another quilting friend, Sue and heading to the other side of town. 
We plan on having dinner first and then go to the lecture.  I already put my camera in my purse. Let's hope I remember to use it!

**********

Oh and can you believe I was the winner of Melinda's 1000 post give away!! I'm so excited.
This is turning out to be a stellar day.

And I cleaned my house too!
(that wasn't stellar...it being done IS)

And I'm not cooking dinner!

Oh my gosh, somebody pinch me!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh wow, I'm green with envy!!!! One downside to living in Canada, people Like Bonnie Hunter, Pat Sloan, Or Judy L. hardly ever come here. Enjoy your evening. I'll be envying you as I finish loading that quilt.

Carol said...

Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy D in WA said...

I am so jealous right now! You get to spend time with Bonnie, you win a prize-congrats and you cleaned house and you don't have to cook. PINCH!!!
I hope you have a blast.

Quilter Kathy said...

You lucky duck! When you come home, tell us ALL about it!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Have a great time!! :-) And congrat's on the win! :-)

QuiltSue said...

What a great day.

Congratulations on your win too.