Oh and here's a new little cabinet I got last week while I was out searching for a new fall front door wreath. I didn't find a wreath but I spied this little cabinet and thought it would be so cute to hold spools of thread. When I got it home though, I decided it would look great on the walll next to my china closet. It would never have held all my spools anyway so I didn't feel bad about that.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Oh I am liking this little Turkey
After my morning post I got dressed (he-he, I do a lot of my best work in my jammies) and headed to the sewing room to work on this Turkey block. Oh my gosh I am in love with him. I took a picture of the pattern sheet, you may have to enlarge to see it though. I wasn't able to use the special ruler to make the long tail on my turkey because I'm using scrap pieces of batiks and the directions call for cutting 10 inch and 7 inch squares....my pieces aren't big enough. We are really scaping the bottom of the scrap barrel--which is a good thing too. But just took me longer to figure out how to piece this one.
Oh and here's a new little cabinet I got last week while I was out searching for a new fall front door wreath. I didn't find a wreath but I spied this little cabinet and thought it would be so cute to hold spools of thread. When I got it home though, I decided it would look great on the walll next to my china closet. It would never have held all my spools anyway so I didn't feel bad about that.
Oh and here's a new little cabinet I got last week while I was out searching for a new fall front door wreath. I didn't find a wreath but I spied this little cabinet and thought it would be so cute to hold spools of thread. When I got it home though, I decided it would look great on the walll next to my china closet. It would never have held all my spools anyway so I didn't feel bad about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The turkey is so cute! I might just have to look into getting the pattern. He might be a project for next year.
Thanks for stopping by Grammy's Quilting.
I laughed when I saw the turkey pattern--I have that very same one sitting at my machine for the leaf block. I don't think I'll get to it this year! Did you find your embr. hoop? Today is a quilting and sewing expo. Great day to spend with DD2 and meet up with friends! Hope something jumps out at me to get me going again!!
Post a Comment