Thursday, June 27, 2013

just wanted to show the DW real quick.  Happy Jack is waiting patiently to be sewn into rows.
The guild BOM is still being scrutinized.  I did find a leftover Bl-a-Day block that worked so I stuck it in (12 inch star block bottom left).  The layout will definitely change...


I did start sewing the leftover blocks, yardage and FQ chunks from Curve It Up for the backing.  

I am itching to start on either of these.  

Image of Metro Hoops ~ Pattern #403 (Paper Pattern)Image of Metro Rings ~ Pattern #402 (Paper Pattern)

But so far I'm showing great restraint.


3 comments:

Mary said...

I can see why these two patterns are a temptation. Great use of your Block a Day star.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like the layout on your guild BOM. It looks nice and balanced.

Jean said...

The layout of the BOM is great, love the Happy Jack too. Those twister projects are so much fun!