Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Is there a method to this madness?

After running around this morning trying to get an organized list for
 Shop Hop, I thought perhaps I'd sit down and sew a small border around the MetroRings block I made yesterday and have it ready to quilt.  
But I didn't do that.
and get these 2 ready for quilting too. I didn't do that either.


 I took down the signature quilt rows---it's as together as I can get it until I have the last 2 signed blocks.


I was going to put up the Curve it up blocks and figure out the fabrics for the final outside border (keep it the same grey/white or instead of the grey use one of the yellow prints I bought but hardly used for it oh and make sure I have enough)
um, I didn't do that.

I was sick of looking at the Bl-a-days in rows  on the other side of the design wall so I started sewing them together and after a few hours;
a new flimsy.

(61 x 77)

Oh and after looking at the picture of the curve it up blocks while I'm writing this post, I think I will be using the grey/white to finish the top.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your Metro Rings is so great! Love the look.