Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's back!



I had to fiddle with the tensions, which always makes me sweat.
The CW leftover topper is done and just needs binding.



Autumn Gatherings is loaded and I just need to find the time to quilt it.



I'm running out of year and have 3 of my own tops that I REALLY wanted done and off my to do list and out of my brain.



5 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

I am so glad your baby is finally home and that you found time to test her out. I hope you find oodles of time to quilt exactly what you want to quilt! How's the Dresden quilt coming along?

Lynn said...

Glad to hear your machine is back home. The topper turned out beautifully!

Carol said...

Glad it's back home safe and sound!

antique quilter said...

must be relieved its back home!
I love that CW leftover quilt
wonderful!!!!
Kathie

Mary said...

I love the way your CW topper turned out.