Love this block, very fun the movement is wonderful!thanks for sharingKathie
This block is so cool! And I love the yellow/white/black/gray scheme - Awesome!
Ooh, this is my favorite so far!
I'm loving the curves!!!
Is this as hard as it looks? I love the block!
I love the fabric colors of your block!
I love this block, have the ruler, and read the instructions for this block. It seemed a bit hard to follow, but my mind is on other things, so will try it after Christmas and see if I can do it. Love your fabrics..your machine quilting is lovely!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love this block, very fun the movement is wonderful!
thanks for sharing
Kathie
This block is so cool! And I love the yellow/white/black/gray scheme - Awesome!
Ooh, this is my favorite so far!
I'm loving the curves!!!
Is this as hard as it looks? I love the block!
I love the fabric colors of your block!
I love this block, have the ruler, and read the instructions for this block. It seemed a bit hard to follow, but my mind is on other things, so will try it after Christmas and see if I can do it. Love your fabrics..your machine quilting is lovely!
Post a Comment