more than bills and junk mail today!
I've been lurking, snooping looking at wool related blogs lately, and I found Three Sheep Studio . Rose was having a little giveaway and I thought what the heck!
Well I won! How awesome.
And today the little package arrived.
It's a Beaded Berries Kit with lovely wool too! I will be making a blueberry strawberry-how fun.
Thanks so much Rose!
*****
In other news, I had the day off today! woo-hoo. My to do list was so long and in my head (I should have written it down) that I woke up at 4:30am and couldn't go back to sleep. It's 6:15 pm as I write this and I'm still going strong.
I started sewing at about 6am and am so happy that I got my block a day blocks together, one more flimsy.
It needs a name. I'll work on that at some point. I really should get a label made while I'm on the computer and thinking about it. It measures 68 x 90.
I think it's pretty cool.
I've been sewing my Dresden sashing together as my Leader/ender I have a bunch of twosies of 2.5" squares and thought I better sew a few together and audition them to be sure I like it.
I do like it. I cut some of the background fabric for the setting squares and I like that too.
The other side of my design wall has all the other projects I have going on right now-I think that's all of them.
Oh I don't have my guild's block a month up there but that's not anything I can work on until I get the next months pattern. The piece on the bottom left is some more block a day's that I put together at the beginning of the year, never really decided what to do with it. I'm thinking now of just adding a border and calling it a table topper and just get on with it.
I do have to get going on this.
I want it done for Christmas. I got the pattern sometime this year, early too. Oops, may have just jinxed myself.
Oh and today I mentioned Thanksgiving
(we have it here) just casually but still, it's been spoken about
time is sure flying by.
2 comments:
Gorgeous flimsy, and your design walls look great! Esp. the yummy dresdens. Love how you're setting them together. :)
Congratulations on your win! You do have a few pans in the fire don't you?
Post a Comment