Monday, March 5, 2012

Finally


I finished my little shamrock twister.

(12 x 12)
I think it's so cute.  

I've started the blanket stitching on my Winter Scraps that I posted about last.
But I'm reading the Hunger Games trilogy.  I read the first book and got over 1/2 way through the 2nd book yesterday...uh yes that's about all I did.  




7 comments:

Carol said...

Your shamrock is sooooooooooo cute!

Quilter Kathy said...

Love all the different designs you used to quilt it...great job!

Angie said...

I think it's really cute too! You did a great job quilting it!

Lynn said...

I read the Hunger Games trilogy last week. They're quick reads, aren't they? I enjoyed them, and I'm looking forward to the movies. Your shamrock twister is great!

Mary said...

I've been thinking about delving into the Hunger Games series. Sounds like they will be a fun read. Love your shamrock twister!

Tammy said...

It IS very cute!

Karen said...

I had to find your Winter Scraps piece. Nice!