from my last post and NOT doing laundry. Amazingly, (snicker) if I maintain excellent posture it doesn't bother my back to sew.
I had the pattern from Kathleen Tracy's website for this sweet little quilt.
| (14 x 18) |
I cut all the pieces out yesterday, while I was working on the Lemoyne Star blocks. I figured I might as well, since all my fabrics were out and a big mess anyway.
I've also pieced 2 of the star blocks and another star block for the Lincoln schnibbles. So I'm basically L/Endering 3 tops at one time. It worked just fine. Now that I'm so accustomed to piecing more than one thing at a time, it feels like a waste of time not too.
4 comments:
Laundry? Sewing? Sewing will win every time in my house. Cute little quilt.
No laundry - good :)
quite looks cute - as Carol says !
I like having multiple projects on the go too. I like chain piecing and hate ever finishing the chain, so will chain piece the main project, and then have the second project for when I need to keep the chain going. Thus never breaking the chain (unil the bobbin runs out). Makes it more fun.
It's so cute! I know what you mean about the L/E system...if you don't have a project ready to use, it seems like such a waste!
Post a Comment