The next set of 12" block-a-days. I have 2 rows of sashing together and the bottom row of blocks.
These blocks were made using Diawabo (E.E. Schenck co.) and Evening Mist (Moda). I have about a half a jelly roll, half a charm pack and a few FQ of the Evening Mist left and about a yard of the pale green (E.Mist also) from the sashing that I'm thinking I will use for the binding. I'm thinking about a 1.5" stop border in a dark brown and then a strip pieced border w/the jelly rolls....not sure about that though. I think I remember the last time I auditioned something like that I nixed it.
This is crazy fun to have all these blocks made and ready to go.
I'm starting to feel better (thanks for all the well-wishes in recent comments!) I've been limiting computer time since it was really bothering my eyes, but that seems to be going away now too.
I actually quilted today. HQ thought I abandoned her forever. I've done nothing since a couple days after Christmas.
Next to be loaded and hopefully this week is my crumb quilt.
*******
The for casted snow has started here. I heard earlier this morning that it would begin at 1pm. At 12:50-I checked outside, nothing!
At 1:00 exactly the flakes started to come down. WOW! Impressive Mr Weatherman!
The road out my front window looks pretty ominous. The view out the back into the woods is beautiful. There's over an inch already maybe two.
I'm going to go get a cuppa tea and sit and watch it.
5 comments:
You will have so many beautiful quilts! I really like the colouring in these blocks!
You always have the best things on your wall.
Sooooo glad you are feeling better! Love the look of this quilt too.
I am really impressed with the amount of quilts that you are making with all these block a day. All the quilts are beautiful ones! When did you made the blocks you had already a plan for which blocks it would use in which quilt?
It's good to know you are feeling better.
Enjoy the snow.
hugs from Brazil
Ivani
Lovely, just so lovely. Have you decided how you are going to quilt all the sampler quilts? I have quite a few waiting to be quilted, and I can't figure out what to do with them
Post a Comment