Another week with Evening Shadows on the wall.
but I did get the stop borders sewn on and that was what was on the 'to do list' for it. (yea me!)
I did take it down for a few days to arrange and piece 2 donation quilts.
Here's one, I guess I didn't take a picture of the other one, it has mostly red, yellow and orange squares.
I'll quilt them after I finish Libby's quilt that's loaded now and I'm doing the Wh-Twirly Feathers on. SO much room for improvement but I'm still real happy with these first results.
Center of quilt
area between where one of the big star points come together.
Here's one, I guess I didn't take a picture of the other one, it has mostly red, yellow and orange squares.
I'll quilt them after I finish Libby's quilt that's loaded now and I'm doing the Wh-Twirly Feathers on. SO much room for improvement but I'm still real happy with these first results.
Center of quilt
area between where one of the big star points come together.
Too see what others are working on check out Patchwork Times.
I'll be visiting too, but my computer is being a pain and commenting seems to be an issue. :(
We are teetering on the edge of a new computer but dang it I just don't want to have the added expense right now. So we're going to try and deal.....
for a while anyway. Sometimes it just feels like a Rosanna Danna week....it's always sumthin, if it's not one thing it's another...
*****
10 comments:
You've had another productive week! Good luck with the computer issue. We had to replace mine this year. The price tag hurt, but it certainly has made being on the internet more enjoyable.
Your feathers look wonderful!
I am very taken with your feathers...I think they look great!
The ES quilt is great, as is the donation quilt but OMG your TwirlyWhirly Feathers are fabulous. Libby is a very lucky friend!
Quilting looks great. What thread are you using?
I think your feathers look wonderful.
Hope you get the computer issues sorted out too.
Your feathers are looking wonderful!
I just can't get the hang of feathers: your's look wonderful.
Oh your feather quilting looks great.
Those feathers are beautiful!
Post a Comment