Thursday, January 28, 2010

Block-a-Day Week 4

The 3 in the bottom row are in "christmas fabric/colors" -trying to make the next 12 blocks that are 12 inches in the Christmas fabrics for a bed quilt for me.  
I'm finding that piecing 12 inch blocks uses up FQ quickly-quicker than I would have thought. 
This bunch went together surprisingly quick-taking into account my own errors of not paying attention and sewing something backwards...  
I'm getting into a routine with these. I cut all the pieces for a weeks worth and then try to sew them in 2-3 sittings. 
 It's working for now.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow!! The more I see of these blocks you're doing, the more I'm tempted to add yet another project onto my list. Sounds like you're having fun with it.

Judy D in WA said...

Look at you go! I eps. love the dp and the bottom right. I want to sew today...wish me luck.

Myra said...

Great blocks Diane!!!
Love your Harmonic Convergence quilt! Awesome! 8-)