Here are blocks 8-14! I just used the same fabrics for the week.
Anyway, I knew in my head how I wanted to piece them-no sashing like a collage. It's also possibly the only way to get them all on the front of a quilt and "collage" was the word used by my sister-in-law. However, I'd never seen a t-shirt quilt like that; all the books and patterns I have show quilts with sashing or theme fabric related to the t-shirts. And none showed a quilt top with 40-50 T-shirts used! So I Googled 't-shirt quilts'- I found a website Too Cool T-shirts --I think that was the name. And there were picture after picture of quilts that look just like what I was planning in my head. (Whew! It will work and look good.)
*oh thank you "lord of the internet" or whoever you are that gives us Google....the search engine of extreme time wasting...except when you find just what you need!*
6 comments:
The blocks look fabulous. Yeah for the happy dance! and the marketing people~~I heart those people~~and Ms Google. Can't wait to see the collages. :-)
Man, you're good...keep up the good work! What'cha makin' with all these fancy blocks???
Great blocks Diane! Lover your fabrics... 8-)
Your blocks are wonderful Diane -- that blue is really an inspired accent color! I really like your winter pillow, too!
Jeanne
Love the pillow in your header!!!!!!!
Beautiful blocks!! Do you actually do one a day? or several one day, and none another? What are you going to do with them?
Post a Comment