I love your NYB blocks. I need to get started on mine so I can get that project out of my head. I would love to see how you quilt your Swoon. Mine is still waiting to be quilted. The only idea I have is to copy Camille and have all-over Baptist Fans.
I've always love NYB quilts. And your colorful rendition makes me want to push it up to the top of my wishlist. I invite you to link your progress at WIPs Be Gone on my blog. I know others would love to see your work.
5 comments:
LOVE the NYB blocks! I love how anything goes. Makes my scrappy happy self smile.
The raffle quilt is gorgeous! Can't wait to see your magic.
I love your NYB blocks. I need to get started on mine so I can get that project out of my head. I would love to see how you quilt your Swoon. Mine is still waiting to be quilted. The only idea I have is to copy Camille and have all-over Baptist Fans.
I am in love with your NYB blocks!
I've always love NYB quilts. And your colorful rendition makes me want to push it up to the top of my wishlist. I invite you to link your progress at WIPs Be Gone on my blog. I know others would love to see your work.
I just love New York Beauties and yours is wonderful! Are some of those Batiks? If so it is even better. I also love the quilt on the lovely bed.
Post a Comment