two posts in one week...
just a little follow up on my quilting progress (not much)
I got a little more of the SiD and the inside border done
see told you not much.
However, I did get all the rest of the 2.5 inch strip sets sewn together and the curved piece cut out-96 total. It took a good long while to do.
and then I cut the background curved pieces. So now I'm all ready to piece the blocks.
I work this weekend so not much more will get done until next week.
The plan was to get all these prepped yesterday but we had a surprise visit from this little one. A very happy break for both Meg and I.
(yep-that's a made by Mimi burper!!-vintage Amy Butler perhaps...)
2 comments:
The star quilt is looking good! Can't wait to see the rest of what you do :-)
What a cute little "interruption".
Post a Comment