Wow!
My life (as I'm sure yours) seems to be in a time warp thing.
"The List" on my sewing machine is keeping me on task.
Four customer quilts went home yesterday.
I have the backing for my 9-patch lattice loaded but have to piece leftover batt together for it. Paul is going to camp this weekend and so I'm planning on a marathon of mostly quilting with some sewing to break things up; but quilting is the focus.
The plan is to take HQ in for a checkup while we're on vacation. The last time I checked the turn time was 4-6 weeks!
Oh dread!
I'm thinking of taking my new rug hooking frame along on vacation in case we have a rainy day. I don't have a kit so the next project will be from my wool.
I'm thinking a chair pad or something of that size.
2 comments:
Can I please borrow some of your quilting mojo while you are on vacation? Mine has left the building and I can't find it anywhere! Hope your HQ isn't gone from home too long.
Great quilts, great quilting!
Rug hooking sounds like a great vacation project.
Wow, wow, wow you've accomplished so much. applause, applause!
Post a Comment