Very cute and done in time to enjoy it. What size are this blocks? Did you use the small twister ruler?
So WONDERFUL!
that IS cute!!
Gorgeous...I love the feathered border!
So darn done? How about so darn cute!
So pretty!!!! LOVE it!!!!!!!
That is so sew pretty ...love the colours!
I want one too!!! Just lovely. Judy C
You mean I can make that with my Lil Twister? Adorable!
Love it!
Oh, how cute is that! Happy Valentine's Day, Diane.
I love this little quilt and how you quilted it.
Really cute!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Very cute and done in time to enjoy it.
What size are this blocks? Did you use the small twister ruler?
So WONDERFUL!
that IS cute!!
Gorgeous...I love the feathered border!
So darn done? How about so darn cute!
So pretty!!!! LOVE it!!!!!!!
That is so sew pretty ...love the colours!
I want one too!!! Just lovely. Judy C
You mean I can make that with my Lil Twister? Adorable!
Love it!
Oh, how cute is that! Happy Valentine's Day, Diane.
I love this little quilt and how you quilted it.
Really cute!
Post a Comment