Saturday, June 25, 2011

Schnibbles


Last night I cut out the pieces for Madeline and today I pieced it. 


Oh how I love this little quilt.  It was the first Schnibbles pattern I fell in love with.

I finished the binding on my CW Medallion quilt a few days ago and have been waiting for good weather and a couple of strong quilt holders.  I got tired of waiting.

"150 Years Later" Civil War Medallion  (94 x 94)


A pretty painted cone flower that just started blooming. 






8 comments:

Crazy Horse Quilting said...

What is a "Schnibble"? I love the quilt!!

Carol said...

Pretty flowers...look how green everything is...all that rain you all have gotten. Love your "150 years Later"...it's just amazing. Schnibbles are so fun!

Yvette said...

I love your Madeline! I have that kit in a drawer somewhere, I have always loved it.

Your medallion is just gorgeous!!!!!

Judy D in WA said...

Love Madeline...how big is it? I have yet to do a Schnibbles. Am I the only holdout?
Love, love 150 Years Later. What a fabulous name you chose.
Beautiful cone flowers.........

Lynn said...

Such eye candy you've provided us with!

Cathy said...

Diane, that Civil War quilt is ABSOLUTELY stunning. It looks huge. How did you decide to quilt it?

Linda said...

Gorgeous Madeline!! I can't believe how quickly you pieced it!! Schnibbles are small, but there is usually a lot of piecing!! Congrats on a beautiful finish with your CW Medallion quilt too.

Barb in Mi said...

Beuatiful schnibbles - and your CW medaillon is stunning. Congrats on a finish!