Sunday, October 31, 2010

One Block Wonder with cubes



  The center is done just need to sew on the borders including the top left side with the break out hexagon going through the inner stop border~that should be fun piecing and cause me a couple of choice words! 

6 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Love the wild OBW! New chairs makes rearranging a fun task!

Have you got your next year's calendar ready yet? ;)

QuiltSue said...

That is an amazing quilt, you must be very happy with it?

As for moving furniture, well they do say a change is as good as a rest, but in this case when you end up tired out, back aching, etc, I'm not so sure.

Karen said...

I tried making one of the One Patch Wonder quilts and did not like it. Yours is wonderful. I think that I did not have enough variation of color and movement in my fabric choice. It looked dark and dreary.

Lynn said...

Jungle is lovely! Could you applique the block on top of the border, instead of piecing?

Ivani said...

just fabulous! You did it again!! Very well done. Hugs - Ivani

Talin's Corner said...

How absolutely beautiful. I love the colors and the way the quilt turned out. You should be very satisfied.