Thursday, June 24, 2010

Block A Days



Yep, I'm getting back in the sewing groove.  These are the 24th-27th.  I need to count the 10" blocks using the Astor Manor fabrics I should be close now to having enough for a top. 



I don't know if I've ever shown this quilt before. I made it from leftover batiks a few years ago.  I hang it in the summer.






5 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Great new photo on your header...very summer vacationish!
And I love that quilt you posted...I'd like to try something like it in mini size!

Judy D in WA said...

The header photo is fabulous!!! I love the beach!
Love the blocks and the summer quilt is very pretty.

QuiltSue said...

I love your summer batiks quilt. Your new header is gorgeous too.

Lynn said...

I love your ocean picture in your header! We've only been in Arizona for a few days and I miss the ocean already. Your batik quilt is very nice.

Polly said...

Great quilt!! I just love the richness of colrs in batiks!! YUM! Polly