My two door banners are finished.
I thought to make quilted curtains in the windows when I was quilting the 2nd one--bummer 'cuz I think it's soo cute--just like I made curtains in my house windows when I was a little kid!
And a Penn State quilt for my nephew as well.
(E's and 3's in navy blue thread)
*********
I put the blocks from the Mod Squad group up on the wall. I don't think I'll get any more blocks from members, so I thought I'd start playing with the layout.
I've started cutting 2.5 inch strips for sashing and will either make one more little block for the center row or spread them out.
It will make a happy donation quilt for the guild from our Modern group!
1 comment:
I like the house banner. I like house quilts in general so this would be a good design for me to make.
Post a Comment