I do have this circle sewn together but can't find the picture.
I got a new phone; my first smart phone and I'm s-l-o-w-l-y learning how to use it.
I just finally got the pictures I've been taking all month uploaded onto the computer, now to find them and edit them. I'm thinking the one of this circle sewn is in that bunch somewhere.
(I can only do new technical stuff for so long then I get either frustrated or bored...)
4th of July bike ride to Ohiopyle state park. A little chilly weather wise but beautiful scenery.
A patriotic quilt for a customer. Stars and loops-can't go wrong with that.
I've also been trying, with little success, to relax and enjoy as the summer flies by.
(The dogs have it down to a science.)
A panel baby quilt, I got the kit on Shop Hop this year and just needed something quick to make me feel like I'm being productive. Although as you can see, the binding isn't quite done yet!!
I quilted tiny loops all over with white thread.
I'm real happy to say that the 1st CW sampler is quilted and just need to sew down the binding on this one too.
I like the pieced backing almost as much as the front and that it was all from stash is a bonus too.
The 2nd CW sampler is loaded on HQ and halfway done.
And that, I think, will mean the end of the Block-a-day blocks.
woot-woot.
********
I've developed some kind of "older age" thing in my left thumb. All my co-workers have diagnosed me (!HA!) as having carpel tunnel, arthritis, tendinitis, and I forget what else. Also with admonishments of "welcome to your 50's...it's just going to get worse".
if I weren't such an upbeat person, I'd be truly depressed!!
:)
So I have an appointment with the orthopedic doc next week and get the real scoop on this pain in the hand.
I did buy a generic brace at Target and it's seems to help.
OK enough whining.
****
In grand baby news, little miss Jo is 7 months old and just got her first two teeth...and she's very near to crawling!!!
Amazing.
Oh and she really knows me now and LIKES me and reaches for me and I almost die of happiness every time.
****
fun times, fun times ... life is good.
1 comment:
Your pieced circle is stunning and I'm looking forward to seeing more of how that project progresses. Good luck at the doctor's. Here's hoping for good news about the thumb.
Post a Comment