I finished the quilting last night
big Woo-Hoo!
It is far from perfect and I feel this compulsion to tell you all the mistakes in it(why is that?) but today I will focus on the positives.
It's done, sans the binding,....
I can use rulers...
it's a sunny day which help camouflage my crapola photo skills...
-well sorta.
And now to make the binding...blahhhhhk
5 comments:
Wonderful quilting! Glad you could focus on the positive. We have a rule at our guild that you can't point out the flaws as the only person that sees them is you.
I love to see your quilting. This is a pattern on my to-do list. Thank you so much for sharing your quilting process. I am so glad that I stumbled upon your blog. I am a very new long armer and I appreciate learning from the experience of others.
It doesn't look crapola, at all It's fabulous!
That looks fabulous. Thanks for showing us some details of the quilting, I always love to see how other people decide to actually quilt their tops.
Beautiful quilting! I also seem to have a need to point out mistakes and I'm a very new long arm quilter I am really going to have to work on this.
Post a Comment