This is Bev's quilt. The top was hand pieced by her mother. I quilted wonky feathers all over it and bound it too. This is definitely a make-do quilt as while quilting it I noticed that a few of the background hexi's are made from a corduroy fabric and a couple of the flower one's are pieced together.
*******
Besides checking FB to get the newest pictures of my granddaughter, which is a new computer obsession!
And I quite don't get why they aren't posting new ones daily if not a few times a day....I kid, I kid....(sigh)
I've made a couple more Christmas pillows.
A couple are gifts. The peace one I thought up all by myself and since the size isn't standard I even made a pillow form from leftover batting stuffed with fiberfil for it.
I have one more Joy to finish-putting binding on it. I did start another pillow pattern but can't find the link right now. It's scrappy, flying geese.
*******
Paul and I celebrated another anniversary.
They just keep piling up-haha
yup, thirty-two years of wedded bliss.
buwahahahahahaa (wink)
life is good.
2 comments:
I have my Gramma's Grandmother's Flower Garden and as soon as I get brave enough, I'm loading that onto the machine and getting it done. I am now one step closer to brave.
You say you kid about the baby pictures but I think that is not quite the truth. ;)
Love the pillows! So festive!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniverasry.
Post a Comment